-finally does laundry-
-never puts away laundry-
-takes clean clothes out from pile until pile is gone-
1.Coca Cola (diet), Pepsi, Sprite, Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper?
2. Cats, dogs, horses, lizards or hamsters?
3. TV, cinema, computer, iPod or gaming console?
4. Rock, rap, pop, metal or punk?
5. Black, white, blue, red or green?
6. Salad, hamburger,ice cream, chips or fruit?
7. Kindergarten, elementary, junior high, high school or college?
8. United States, Canada, Australia, France or England?
9. Swimming, fishing, tanning,theme parks or camping?
10. Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, sledding or ice skating (even thoug I’m really bad at it.I would love to lear though)?
11. English, math, science, or art?
12.Gummy worms, lollipops, gum, chocolate bars or cotton candy?
13. Xbox 360, Gamecube, Playstation, Nintendo Wii or Handheld?(none)
14. Facebook, WordPress, Tumblr, YouTube or Google?
15. Flats, heels, uggs, flip flops or skater shoes?
16. Early morning, noon, early afternoon, late afternoon or evening?
17. Bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen or attic?
18. Face-to-face, home phone, cell phone, instant messenger or twitter?
19. Skinny jeans, flared jeans, capris, shorts or skirts?
20. T-shirt, hoodies, tank top, tube top or halter top?
21. McDonald’s, Wendy’s, KFC, Burger King or Dairy Queen?
22. Car, airplane, train, boat or walking?
23. Coffee, tea, water, milk or soda?
24. Drama, comedy, horror, action/adventure or thriller?
i just need to get my shit together
me in 2009/2012/this time last year/a minute ago/next year probably (via chasseurseul)
"I really don’t want to shower but I want to be clean" an autobiography
"Now that I’m in the shower I really dont wanna get out" a sequel
"Now that I’m out, I don’t want to put on clothes" the spin-off
"I’m sitting here in my towel and I must have showered 2 hours ago" the self help booklet
im a really affectionate person once you get past my 5 layers of shyness, awkwardness, fear, vague dislike, and loneliness
I Was Trying To Be Funny But It Came Out as Really Mean: A 5-part documentary starring me.
I Was Trying To Be Loving And Supportive But I Probably Overstepped My Boundaries And Came Off as Creepy: a feature-length film with two sequels and a TV series adaption.
I Was Trying To Tell You I Relate To Your Difficult Situation But It Probably Sounded Like I Was Making It All About Me: a novel saga with several side book adaptions and a movie.
i’m a nice person i just hate everyone
Introverts are observant by nature. They’re the quiet ones who prefer to sit at the sidelines and observe those around them. And no, they’re not judging people when they do this. This also doesn’t mean that introverts are wallflowers. They can talk your ear off if the topic is something they’re passionate or know a lot about. They simply don’t feel the need nor have the energy to be social butterflies.
As Susan Cain puts it, “We’re not anti-social; we’re just differently social.”